With fewer than 20,000 residents, at first glance, Burnie may not seem like a logical place to establish a mortgage brokerage. However, as a local resident of the area, Gene knew it was the perfect place to open an office. Delving into the Burnie’s property stats affirmed my beliefs regarding the area’s need for Vie Financial’s services.
According to Australian Property Investor Magazine, Burnie has:
- “Excellent income conditions” – Compared to other areas, the yield is very high, and Burnie enjoys a healthy and stable rental market.
- “Very good investment potential” – There are many in-demand properties for sale on several of the area’s “sweet spot” streets.
- “Low expert opinion sentiment” – Industry researchers, property valuers, buyer’s agents, and media are not talking about Burnie’s market growth opportunities.
- “Low investor interest” – Investors are not displaying much interest in the Burnie market.
- In other words, Burnie residents are in a solid position to buy, and the area is teeming with investment opportunities.