As Co Franchise Principal of the recently opened Launceston office, Zak joins the team with an extensive background in business & finance.
Introducing Zak Brakey of Vie Finacial Launceston
- Managing with Insight – Chandler Macleod
- Certificate IV in Financial Services (Finance / Mortgage Broking) – Australis College
- Certificate III in Competitive Systems and Practices – University of Tasmania / AMC
- Certificate – Life Insurance & Generic Knowledge – AAMC
- Currently completing MBA – University of Tasmania
- Apply Advanced First Aid – First Ait International
About Zak Brakey:
As Co Franchise Principal of the recently opened Launceston office, Zak joins the team with an extensive background in business, finance, sales & marketing.
Throughout his career, Zak has founded and built a number of businesses and held senior management positions within the finance, mining & manufacturing industries. He formally commenced working in finance in 2010, when he set up his first home lending business in Burnie, Tasmania.
Zak spent almost seven (7) years with the Elphinstone Group, where he was the Sales & Marketing Manager of Elphinstone Pty Ltd. In this role, Zak was responsible for the global sales, marketing & aftersales support of the companies range of specialised rail maintenance vehicles, and surface / underground mining products.
Zak possesses an outstanding commitment to customer service and personalised, value-based client solutions. He is an exceptional communicator and loves helping others, which allows him to establish meaningful and positive, long term relationships with customers and preferred business partners.
Zak’s unique professional & life experience, complemented by his formal qualifications in finance, personal insurance and business, enable him to provide personalised, professional service, and superior client outcomes.
As an accredited ‘Associate Credit Advisor,’ Zak has been recognised as a valued member of the Mortgage and Finance Association of Australia (MFAA), the main professional body for mortgage brokers in Australia.
Make an Appointment Today!
From 41a Tamar Street – Launceston, or within in the comfort of your own home or business, Zak is available to assist with:
- Finance for Residential & Commercial Property
- Debt Consolidation & Refinancing
- Personal Loans
- Business & Investment Lending
- Motor Vehicle, Plant, Asset & Equipment Finance
- Life Insurance, Income Protection, Total & Permeant Disability, Trauma Insurance